Have you ever met a celebrity in real life? Who was it and how did your paths cross?
1. David Tennant, the awesomeness that is The Tennant. He ruffled my hair *reminisces with joy*
2. Russell Howard, he's pretty darn funny. And so nice!
3. The Feeling - Dan Gillespie Sells, Richard Jones, Paul Stewart, Ciaran Jeremiah and Kevin Jeremiah. They are so sweet, and extremely obliging for photos and signing =D Hopefully will meet them again this year ^_^
Hmmm, who can I barely count?
4. I once saw the guy newsreader from Look North in Leeds
5. An ex-drummer from Status Quo came to my primary school. He was strange...
Think that's about it =) Pretty accomplished so far.